Planning Application Forms & Information
Planning Application Submittal Requirements & Forms
The following are submittal requirements, including necessary application forms for commonly requested Planning Division permits:
Temporary Outdoor Seating for Eating and Drinking Establishments - Application Form
In light of the ongoing pandemic related to COVID-19, the City of Pleasant Hill recently approved a Temporary Use Permit, applicable City-Wide, that would temporarily allow eating and drinking establishments to have 12 or more outdoor seats. Prior to installation of any outdoor seating and related furniture, an application must be made, reviewed and approved by the City. The application form, with associated submittal requirements, are provided below.
Miscellaneous Application Forms
- Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance Application and Submittal Requirements - See Chapter 18.52 of the Zoning Ordinance for additional information.
- Commercial Cannabis Retailer Business Permit Submittal Requirements and Forms
Planning InformationThe following Planning information is provided for your information to assist with your relevant project. Please contact the Planning Division for additional information:
- Temporary and Portable Sign Provisions
- Garbage Enclosure Handout
- Residential Accessory Dwelling Units - Handout