- 7:00 pm
- Fourth Wednesday each month
- Check agenda for location
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
| View All Agendas
Contact the Commission
To reach the Commission, email email@example.com. You may also contact the Education Commission Staff Liaison Ericka Mitchell at (925) 671-5277, with questions or comments.
Current Commissioners & School Assignments
Each Commissioner is tasked with liaising with at least one school in the Pleasant Hill area. Listed below are the current commissioners and their current school assignments (school assignments are subject to change, based on the decision of the Commission):
- Jennifer Andersen, Chair, Hidden Valley Elementary
- Jessica Clark, Pleasant Hill Elementary and MDUSD Board
- Lindsey Dohlman Pleasant Hill Middle School
- Tracy Ervin-Lowery, Sequoia Elementary School
- Lydia Gali Strandwood Elementary School
- Mary Gray, Sequoia Middle
- Laima Haider, College Park High School
- Marni Hutchins, Valhalla Elementary
- Dave Kludt, Vice Chair, Fair Oaks Elementary
- Michelle Simone Valley View Middle School
- Linda Waters, Gregory Gardens Elementary
The mission of the Commission is to advocate for quality public education in Pleasant Hill. The commission advises the City Council and acts as a conduit between the City and the Mount Diablo Unified School District.
Members must reside in either Valley View or Pleasant Hill Middle School attendance areas and need not be a City resident. Length of term is normally four years. The commission is comprised of eleven members.